Plumbing Installations and Repairs
When your pipes are on the fritz and it is disrupting your day, you should hire a professional contractor to get it fixed. Real Plumbing Heating & Air Inc. provides plumbing services to residents in the Provo, UT area and surrounding neighborhoods. Whether you are dealing with leaky faucets, obstructed pipes, or cold water we can help you with plumbing repairs. Performing residential plumbing installations and repairs is our specialty.
Trust our team of professional plumbers to make the appropriate repairs instead of tinkering around and possibly causing more damage. Get reliable plumbing repairs in your home so you have a plumbing system that will last a long time. Our licensed and bonded plumbing contractors have experience making installations that you can count on.
Residential Plumbing Repair Services
It is essential for a home to have a properly functioning plumbing system because you use it every day. From taking a shower and washing dishes to watering the lawn and doing laundry, we depend on good plumbing to get us through our daily activities. Our plumbing contractors understand how crucial it is, so residential plumbing services are provided expeditiously. We can conduct various plumbing services in all areas of your home, including:
- Water Heaters: Hot water and good water pressure depends on whether you have a correctly functioning water heater. If there is debris, corrosion, or other deterioration then we can repair it or install a new unit.
- Kitchen: Don’t let drips under the kitchen sink cause water damage to the cupboards. Get a plumber to tighten valves or replace pipes when needed.
- Bathroom: Clogged sinks and tubs are not what you want to deal with when you use your bathroom. Our residential plumbers can investigate the root cause and get it repaired right away.
- Garbage Disposal: Broken blades, built up waste, or an electrical problem could cause a busted garbage disposal; we can detect the issue and replace the necessary components to get it working again.
- Sewer Lines: Sometimes obstructions like tree roots or other degradation of the pipes can cause backup and crack the pipes. Collapsed pipelines can be avoided by getting a plumber to inspect the problem.
- Unclogging Toilets: When you have a clogged toilet or poor water pressure when flushing, you should seek the assistance of a plumbing contractor who can make those issues a thing of the past.
- Appliance Hook-Ups: If you just moved into a new place or need help replacing an old appliance, we can take care of installations. From ovens and dishwashers to washers and dryers, we have you covered.
Contact a Plumbing Contractor Today
Real Plumbing Heating & Air Inc. can dispatch a plumbing contractor who has the knowledge and preparation to repair any plumbing issue in your home. Even with our high-quality workmanship, we still provide our customers affordable prices. Our expert team of plumbers is certified to fix various issues, from repairing clogged drains to replacing an old water heater. Call us at 801-221-1687 to request a quote or schedule a good time for service.
Monday to Friday
8 am to 5 pm
After Hours Emergency Service Available
Utah Valley, including Orem, Provo, American Fork, Lehi, Spanish Fork, Payson, Santaquin, Springville, Pleasant Grove, Lindon, Mapleton, Vineyard, Cedar Hills, and Alpine.